Ubiquiti airCube airMAX AC Home Wi-Fi Access Point ACB-AC
The Ubiquiti airCube airMAX AC Home Wi-Fi Access Point ACB-AC is a Wi-Fi access point for use in your residential customer deployments. The Ubiquiti airCube AC features 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports, 24V PoE Passthrough for airMAX CPE and Dual-Band, 802.11ac, 2×2 MIMO Technology.
Ubiquiti airCube airMAX AC Key Features
- 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 24V PoE Passthrough for airMAX CPE
- Dual-Band, 802.11ac, 2×2 MIMO Technology
- Up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz Radio Band
- Up to 866.7 Mbps in the 5 GHz Radio Band
- Powered by 24V Passive PoE or Included Power Adapter
The innovative antenna provides wide-area coverage, and the airCube’s elegant design allows you to place it anywhere.
The airMAX® AC BaseStation connects wirelessly to the outdoor CPE, which is wired to the airCube inside the home.
Ubiquiti Network Management System (UNMS) simplifies remote network management.
Mobile App for Quick Setup
Use the intuitive mobile app for iOS or Android to install and configure airCube.
24V PoE Passthrough
The airCube offers convenient PoE passthrough to power a 24V airMAX CPE device, so you can use a single PoE adapter to power both devices. The airCube AC requires the included power adapter or 24V, 1A PoE input.
Ubiquiti airCube AC ACB-AC – Technical Specifications
- Dimensions: 87.80 x 89.50 x 89.25 mm (3.46 x 3.52 x 3.51″)
- Weight: 280 g (9.88 oz)
- Power Supply: 24VDC
- Power Method: 24VDC, 0.83A or PoE 24V In on LAN Port 1
- Supported Power Voltage: 22-26V
- Max. Power Consumption: 8.5W
- PoE Out: Controllable 24V PoE Out (+4, 5; -7, 8) on WAN Port
- Management Interface: Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Networking Interface: (4) Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- LED: Status
- Max. TX Power: 23dbm (5GHz); 19dbm (2.4GHz)
- Antenna Gain:
– 2.4 GHz: 4 dBi
– 5 GHz: 5 dBi
- Max. Speeds:
– 2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps
– 5 GHz: 866.7 Mbps
- Throughput: 350 Mbps
- Enclosure Characteristics: Black Plastic
- ESD/EMP Protection: ±24 kV Contact / Air
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50° C (-14 to 122° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC