Ubiquiti airCube airMAX ISP Home Wi-Fi Access Point ACB-ISP
Ubiquiti Networks’ airCube ISP is a cost-effective wireless access point for use in your customer deployments. It offers convenient PoE passthrough to power a 24V airMAX CPE device, so you can use a single PoE adapter to power both devices. To provide sufficient power for PoE passthrough, the airCube ISP requires a 24V, 1A PoE input.
The airCube ISP is 802.11n with 2×2 MIMO Wi-Fi for speeds of up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz radio band.
Management options feature a graphical user interface designed for streamlined setup and control. Available options include:
• U Mobile App Supports quick setup and status information.
• Web UI Enables a standalone utility for basic configuration.
• UNMS Provides advanced remote control of Ubiquiti devices.
• (4) 10/100 Fast Ethernet Ports
• 24V PoE Passthrough for airMAX CPE
• 802.11n, 2×2 MIMO Technology
• Up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz Radio Band
• Powered by 24V Passive PoE or 2A micro USB adapter (not included)
• Weight: 215g
• Power Supply: 5V
• Supported Power Voltage: 4.95-5.05V
• Max Power Consumption: 5W
• PoE Out: Controllable 24V PoE Out (+4, 5; -7, 8) on WAN Port
• Management Interface: Wi-Fi / Ethernet
• Networking Interface: (4) 10/100 Fast Ethernet Ports
• Max. TX Power: 22dBm
• Antenna Gain: 4dBi
• Max. Speeds: 300Mbps
• Enclosure Characteristics: Black Plastic
• ESD/EMP Protection: ±24 kV Contact / Air
• Operating Temperature: -10 to 50° C (-14 to 122° F)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-condensing
(1) Ubiquiti airCube ISP
(1) Quick Start Guide