Ubiquiti airFiber X Antenna 11 GHz
The Ubiquiti airFiber AF-11G35 is designed for use in the licensed 11 GHz band. Break free of the crowded 5 GHz spectrum by pairing the airFiber AF-11G35 antenna with the airFiber AF-11FX radio (available separately), to create the endpoint of an 11 GHz high-performance, full-duplex, Point-to-Point bridge or network backhaul.
Ubiquiti airFiber AF-11G35 Key Features
- Powerful Performance
- Robust Design and Construction for Outdoor Use
- Seamless Integration
- Carrier-Class Construction
- Plug and Play Integration
The airFiber AF-11G35 antenna delivers SISO or 2×2 MIMO, dual-polarity performance. Below is one example of how the AF-11G35 antenna with the AF-11FX radio can be deployed as endpoints in a backhaul link to deliver bandwidth from a WISP network out to a neighborhood tower. From there, an airMAX® Sector antenna with a Rocket® radio delivers bandwidth to the WISP’s customers.
Compact Footprint for Deployment Flexibility
The compact form factor allows the airFiber X Antennas to be used in various applications, from carrier backhauls between towers to PtP bridging between buildings.
Plug and Play Integration
The airFiber X Antennas are designed to integrate seamlessly with the airFiber X radios.
Advanced RF Isolation Design
The innovative industrial design improves RF isolation to significantly reduce interference and deliver superior gain for high‑capacity, multipoint networks.
Innovative, Weatherproof Design
- Secure Pole-Mounting Maintains the postition of the dish during harsh outdoor conditions
- Protective Shroud Protects the cables and connectors from the elements.
- Integrated Radome Shields the radio from the environment.
Mount Designed for Safety, Easy Upgrade
- Lanyard Loops Assist in safely hoisting the antenna up a tower and into place.
- Azimuth Support Brackets Allow the antenna to be safely supported while the azimuth is adjusted.
- Shared AF-5/AF-5U Mount Design Facilitates upgrade of full-duplex links from unlicensed 5 GHz to licensed 11 GHz.
- Dimensions: ø 811 x 460 mm (ø 31.9 x 18.1″)
– Mount Not Included : 7.14 kg (15.74 lb)
– Mount Included : 11.85 kg (26.12 lb)
- Frequency Range: 10.3 – 11.7 GHz
- Gain: 35 dBi
- HPOL Beamwidth: 2.5°
- VPOL Beamwidth: 2.5°
- Front-to-Back Ratio: 60 dB
- Max. VSWR: 2:1
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 1538 N @ 200 km/h (346 lbf @125 mph)
– Default: H/V
– After Rotating OMT: ±45°
- Cross-Pol Isolation: 35 dB
- Mounting: Uses the AF-5/AF-5U Mounting System
- Pattern Regulatory: ETSI 302 217-4-2, Class 3 and FCC Cat B