Ubiquiti airMAX Sector Antenna 19 dBi 120 Degree 5GHz MiMo – AM-5G19-120
The AM-5G17 is a Ubiquiti Networks airMAX sectorized antenna with a 90° beamwidth, 17dbi gain, and operates on 5GHz spectrum. Ideal antenna for Rocket M5.
World Class Antenna Designs
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beamshaping characteristics rivaling the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create a powerful AirMax 2×2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Mounting (for the Rocket M5) and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
Rocket M5 and AirMax BaseStation Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M5’s on AirMax BaseStation Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
• Frequency Range: 4.90-5.90 GHz
• Gain: 16.1-17.1dBi
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 22dB min
• Max VSWR: 1.5:1
• Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 72 deg.
• Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 93 deg.
• Elevation Beamwidth: 8 deg.
• Electrical Downtilt: 4 deg.
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Dimensions: 14.5×2.5×1.6in (367x63x41mm) diameter
• Weight: 2.4lbs (1.1kg)
• Windloading: 120 mph
• Sector Antenna
• Antenna Bracket with the Rocket Fast Mount (for the Airmax BaseStation Model only)
• Pole Brackets, bolts, washers and nuts
• RF Jumper Cables (weatherproof)