Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch Lite 24 Port
The Ubiquiti ES-24-LITE EdgeSwitch is a 24 port layer 2 managed Gigabit switch to build and expand your businesses network. This Ubiquiti ES-24-LITE is a fully managed, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks, while offering an extensive suite of advanced Layer 2 switching features and protocols, with the capability of Layer 3 routing.
- Twenty-Four (24) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 Ports.
- Two (2) small form factor plugin SFP Ports for uplinks.
- One (1) Serial Console Port.
- Non-Blocking Throughput: 26 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 52 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 38.69 Mpps
- Maximum Power Consumption: 25W
- Rack- or Wall-Mountable
- Quiet, Fanless Operation
- DC Input Option (Redundant or Stand-Alone)
Switching Performance/Fiber Connectivity
The Ubiquiti ES-24-LITE EdgeSwitch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. For its total, non-blocking throughput, this Ubiquiti ES-24-LITE support up to 26 Gbps and provides fiber connectivity options for your growing networks. The Ubiquiti ES-24-LITE include two SFP ports, providing up to 1 Gbps uplinks.
Comprehensive User Interface
Designed for convenient management, the EdgeSwitch Lite Configuration Interface allows administrators to configure and monitor switch features in a graphical user interface. For advanced users, an industry -standard command-line interface (CLI) is available through the serial console port, telnet, and SSH.