Ubiquiti NanoStation LOCO5AC
The Ubiquiti airMAX NanoStation AC Loco (LOCO5AC) is an indoor/outdoor, compact, high-performance CPE, featuring airMAX AC technology and a dedicated WiFi radio for management.
Ubiquiti NanoStation AC Loco (LOCO5AC) Key Features
- Frequency 5GHz
- Throughput 450+ Mbps
- Range 10+ km
- Management Radio
- UNMS App Compatible
The LOCO5AC gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint. The low cost, high-performance, and small form factor makes this CPE extremely versatile and economical to deploy.
Sleek Industrial Design
The NanoStation LOCO5AC represents the next evolution of the iconic CPE design that revolutionised the Wireless ISP industry.
Improved Surge Protection
This device features enhanced protection against ESD events.
Management WiFi Radio
Each CPE integrates a separate WiFi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
- Dimensions: 179 x 77.5 x 59.1 mm (7.05 x 3.05 x 2.33″)
- Weight: 180 g (6.35 oz)
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Supply*
- Max. Power Consumption: 8.5W
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Gain: 13 dBi
- Networking Interface: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
- Channel Bandwidths: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2
- Cross-pol Isolation:
- 20 dB Minimum
- Max. VSWR 1.8:1
- Beamwidth: 45 degrees (H-pol) / 45 degrees (V-pol) / 45 degrees (Elevation)
- Polarisation: Dual Linear
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilised Plastic
- LEDs: (1) Power
- Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70 C (-40 to 158 F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- ESD/EMP Protection: ±24kV Contact/Air
- Shock & Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Operating Frequency (MHz): 5150 – 5875
- Management Radio (MHz): 2412 – 2472