Ubiquiti NanoSwitch 4 Port Outdoor Switch
The Ubiquiti NanoSwitch is an unmanaged switch with four Gigabit Ethernet ports. For its total non-blocking line rate, the NanoSwitch 4 Port supports up to 4 Gbps. Featuring a durable, weatherproof form factor, the NanoSwitch is ideal for outdoor deployment and for use with the Ubiquiti airMax and UniFi Video range.
Ubiquiti NanoSwitch 4 Port Outdoor Switch Key Features
- 1x Gigabit 24V Passive PoE In Port
- 3x Gigabit 24V Passive PoE Out Ports
- Weather-Resistant Enclosure
- Supports Up To 4 Gbps
Power Strip Simplicity for 24V Devices
Simply providing 24V 2-pair input makes the Ubquiti NanoSwitch an outdoor 4-port unmanaged switch with “always on” 24V 2-pair output on three ports.
*PoE In — RJ45 port supports 10/100/1000 Ethernet connections, and supports passive 24V, 2-pair PoE to power the switch.
*PoE Out — RJ45 ports support 10/100/1000 Ethernet connections, and the three passive 24V, 2-pair PoE ports provide up to 30W PoE output.
Designed for Outdoor Durability
The NanoSwitch features an outdoor weatherproof form factor, with an operating temperature of between -30 to 70° C (-22 to 158° F).
- Dimensions: 196.4 x 93.5 x 32.4 mm
- Weight: 271 g
- Enclosure Characteristics: White Polycarbonate
- Total Non-Blocking Line Rate: 4 Gbps
- Typical Power Consumption: 1.5W
- Passive PoE Max. Wattage per Port: 24V, 2-Pair, 1A per Port (24W)
- Total Passive PoE Max. Wattage: 24V, 2-Pair, 1A for 3 Ports (30W)
- Power Method Passive: 24V, 2-Pair PoE In
- Power Supply: POE-24-30W PoE Adapter (Not Included)
- Passive PoE Voltage Range: 21.6 – 26.4V
- LEDs: Speed/Link/Activity (All Ports)
- Networking Interfaces: 4x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports
- PoE Interfaces: Passive 24V, 2-Pair PoE In
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 70°C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC