Ubiquiti Omni Antenna airMAX MiMo 5GHz 10dBi – AMO-5G10
The Ubiquiti Omni Antenna airMAX MiMo 5GHz 10dBi is a Carrier Class 2×2 Dual Polarity MIMO omnidirectional antenna that was designed to seamlessly integrate with Ubiquiti Rocket M radios (Ubiquiti Rocket M sold separately).
Ubiquiti AMO-5G10 Key Features:
- Frequency – 5 GHz
- 10 dBi Gain
- Plug-in and play integration
- Wind Survivability up to 125 mph
The Ubiquiti airMAX 5GHz Omni Antenna combines the “brains” in one robust unit; just pair the Ubiquiti Rocket M with an Ubiquiti airMAX Omni to create powerful 360° omnidirectional base station. This seamless integration gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience.
Breakthrough 2×2, Dual-Polarity Design
airMAX® Omni Antennas are the first of their kind to feature a patented, dual-polarity omni design.
Powerful Omnidirectional Coverage
airMAX® Omni Antennas provide 360° coverage, 2×2 MIMO performance in Line-of-Sight (LOS) or Non-Line-of-Sight (NLOS) applications.
airMAX® Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
Every airMAX® Antenna has a built-in Rocket™ mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation.
- Dimensions: 582 x 90 x 65 mm (22.91 x 3.54 x 2.56″)
- Weight: 0.68 kg (1.50 lb)
- Frequency Range: 5.45 – 5.85 GHz
- Gain: 10 dBi
- Elevation Beamwidth: 12°
- Max VSWR: 1.6:1
- Downtilt: 4°
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 71.17 N @ 200 km/h (16 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Polarisation: Dual-Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 25 dB min.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal Pole Mount, RocketM Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included
* Dimensions and weight exclude pole mount and Rocket (Rocket sold separately)