Ubiquiti UniFi Cat 6 Cable (UC-C6-CMR) – 1000ft
The Ubiquiti UniFi Cat6 Cable (UC-C6-CMR) is for use with your high-speed UniFi and general indoor network deployments.
Ubiquiti UniFi Cable (UC-C6-CMR) Key Features
- Speeds of up to 10G Ethernet
- 23 AWG Solid Copper Conductor Pairs
- Anti-Crosstalk Divider for Improved Pair Isolation
- Length: 1000 ft
Available in lengths of 1000 ft(304 m), UniFi Cable is Category 6UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) cabling that supports speeds of up to 10G Ethernet. It uses 23 AWG solid copper conductor pairs and an anti-crosstalk divider, which improves pair isolation.
CMR (Communications Multipurpose cable, Riser) cabling is flame-retardant and can be run vertically between floors in non‑plenum areas. UniFi Cable is CMR fire-rated (also called riser-rated), making it suitable for in-wall and riser cabling applications.
- Cable: Category 6
- Ethernet Support: Up to 10Gbps
- Conductor Type: Bare Solid Copper
- Conductor Wire Gauge: AWG
- Conductor Diameter: 0.575mm Nominal
- Insulation Type: FR-PE
- Insulation Thickness: 0.2mm Nominal
- Insulation Diameter: 0.1mm
- Anti-Crosstalk Divider Type: FR-PE
- Anti-Crosstalk Divider: 5.0 x 0.5mm
- Rip Cord: Yes
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Jacket Thickness: 0.5mm Nominal
- Reference Standard: ISO/IEC 11801, TIA/EIA568B.2