Ubiquiti UniFi Industrial Switch 10-Port (USW-Industrial)
The Ubiquiti UniFi USW-Industrial is a managed, plenum-rated, Gigabit Layer 2 switch with auto-sensing 802.3bt PoE++ support.
Ubiquiti UniFi USW-Industrial Key Features
- Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af/at/bt PoE
- Fanless Industrial-Grade Design
- Plenum-Rated Form Factor
- Switching Performance
- PoE++ Flexibility
- Ruggedised Industrial Design
Eight ports offer auto-sensing 802.3af/at/bt PoE to provide up to 60W of power (per port) to power multiple devices on the network.
Ruggedised Industrial Design
The fanless UniFi USW-Industrial is plenum-rated so it can be installed in a horizontal or vertical orientation in plenum spaces. Its die-cast aluminium enclosure has a black, powder coated finish for increased durability and greater resistance to corrosion. It can operate at full 450W power in environments up to 50° C.
The USW-Industrial powers a variety of products, including the UniFi AC Mesh AP, UniFi Video Camera G4 Pro, and multiple UniFi LED Panels, which use 802.3at PoE+.
A single instance of the UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple UniFi sites within a centralised interface. Each site is logically separated and has its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
- Dimensions: 254 x 235 x 60 mm (10 x 9.25 x 2.36″)
- Weight: 3.85 kg (8.49 lb)
- Enclosure Characteristics: Die-Cast Aluminium (ADC12) with Black Powder Coated Finish
– Networking: (8) 10/100/1000 802.3bt PoE RJ45 Ports, (2) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports
– Management: Ethernet In-Band
- Total Non-Blocking Throughput: 10 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 20 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 14.88 Mpps
- Power Method: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Universal Input
- Power Supply: AC/DC, Internal, 450W DC
- Supported Voltage Range: AC Input: 100 to 240VAC, Max. 6A
- Max. Power Consumption (Excluding PoE Output): 20W
– System: Status
– RJ45 Ports: PoE, Speed/Link/Activity
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
- Operating Temperature:
– Internal AC/DC @ 450W: -40 to 50° C (-40 to 122° F)
– Internal AC/DC @ 240W: -40 to 60° C (-40 to 140° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications: FCC, IC
- PoE Interfaces: PoE++ IEEE 802.3bt (Pair A 1, 2+; 3, 6-) (Pair B 4 , 5+; 7, 😎
- Max. PoE Wattage per Port by PSE: 802.3bt 60W
- Voltage Range 802.3 PoE Mode: 50-57V
- Max. Total PoE Power Budget: 430W