Ubiquiti UniFi Switch 8 Port – US-8 (Non-PoE)
Expand and power your network with the UniFi Switch 8, part of the Ubiquiti Networks? UniFi Enterprise System. The UniFi Switch 8 is a compact, fully managed Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for enterprise networks.
The UniFi Switch 8 features the flexibility of being powered by PoE or by the included AC/DC adapter. One PoE passthrough port provides up to 12W PoE output to power a UniFi access point or other PoE device. The US-8 offers (8) Gigabit Ethernet ports and supports up to 8 Gbps total, non-blocking line rate.
The US-8 is one of the best UniFi switches, designed with Gigabit Ethernet ports in a compact form factor. The best part about using the US-8 is that it is fully manageable and capable of delivering the robust performance for stronger networks. It can support up to 8 Gbps with a switching capacity of 16 Gbps and it is powered by 802.3at PoE.
Features of US-8:
- Supports up to 8 Gbps total
- Up to 15W output per PoE port
- Perfect for cleanly adding Ethernet ports where needed
- Robust performance and intelligent switching
- Fiber connectivity options
- Managed by UniFi Controller
Technical Specifications of US-8:
- Model – US-8
- Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet Ports – 8
- 1G SFP Fiber Ports – 2
- Auto-Sensing – IEEE 802.3af/at PoE
- 10 Gbps Total, Non-Blocking Line Rate
- 8 Gbps Non-Block Throughput
- 16 Gbps Switching Capacity
11.9 Mpps Forwarding Rate