Ubiquiti UniFi UAP Long Range Indoor Scalable WiFi Access Point
The Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-LR is a scalable enterprise access point solution, designed to be easily deployed and managed. The UAP-LR has a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall using the included mounting hardware.
Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-LR Key Features
- Frequency – 2.4 GHz
- 2.4 GHz Throughput – 300+ Mbps
- Range – 183 m (600 ft) – 50% further than a standard UAP!
- PoE Enabled
- 802.11n MIMO
- Virtual Ubiquiti Controller software interface
- Highly intuitive setup and configuration with many powerful features
- Scalable to hundreds of devices while maintaining a single unified management system
Ubiquiti Controller Software
The Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-LR includes the Ubiquiti Controller software. Using the Ubiquiti Controller software, an Enterprise WiFi network can be instantly configured and administered without any special training. Real-time status, automatic Ubiquiti device detection, map loading, and advanced security options, are all seamlessly integrated.
The Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-LR has an impressive 600ft range, as well as featuring the latest in WiFi 802.11n MIMO technology. These qualities allow the Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-LR to remain powerful, all whilst fitting seamlessly into any desired environment.
Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-LR – Technical Specifications
- Dimensions 20 x 20 x 3.65 cm
- Weight 290 g (430 g with Mounting Kits)
- Networking Interface (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Buttons Reset
- Antenns 2 Integrated (Supports 2×2 MIMO with Spatial Diversity)
- Wi-Fi Standards 802.11 b/g/n*
- Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet (12-24V)
- Power Supply 24V, 0.5A PoE Adapter Included
- Maximum Power Consumption 6 W
- Max TX Power 27 dBm
- BSSID Up to Four Per Radio
- Power Save Supported
- Wireless Security WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP,
- WPA2 AES, 802.11i
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature -10 to 70°C (14 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity 5 – 80% Condensing
There are no reviews yet.