Ubiquiti UniFi WiFi BaseStation XG (UWB-XG)
The Ubiquiti UniFi WiFi BaseStationXG features maximum wireless performance combined with wireless security and is ideal for ultra high-density environments such as event venues, festivals, and medium or large-sized stadiums. The UniFi BaseStationXG features the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology combined with dedicated security and Bluetooth radios.
Ubiquiti UniFi WiFi BaseStationXG Key Features
- Intuitive UniFi Controller Software
- Dedicated Security Radio with Persistent Threat Management
- Simultaneous 5GHz Tri-Band 4×4 Multi-User MIMO
- Software-Controlled Coverage Patter for Cell-Size Optimisation
The built-in, dedicated security and monitoring radio of the UWB-XG provides visibility into site performance, channel planning, and local interferers.
The UWB-XG is easily accessible through any standard web browser and the UniFi mobile app (iOS or Android). The UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
Elegant Industrial design
The sleek UniFi WiFi BaseStationXG is a versatile access point with multiple mounting options to suit your application.
RF Energy Steering
True cellular Wi-Fi using multiple APs – its selectable directional beamforming antenna allows for cell size optimization to maximise coverage.
RF Channel flitering
Provides isolation for seamless parallel radio operation.
The UniFi WiFi BaseStationXG delivers unprecedented wireless awareness and security, including tools for real-time spectrum monitoring, airtime utilization analytics, and intrusion detection/prevention. Using a persistent spectral scan, the AP constantly monitors the RF environment to check for both potential malicious activity and the best channel for network performance.
Ubiquiti UniFi WiFi BaseStationXG Technical Specifications
- Dimensions (Without Mount): 471.1 x 257.5 x 94.3 mm (18.55 x 10.14 x 3.713″)
- Weight (Without Mount): 3.2 kg (7.055 lb)
- Networking Interface:
– (1) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ethernet Port
– (1) 1/10 Gbps ICM Ethernet Port
- Button: Reset
- LED: RGB, Software-Controllable
- Power Method: 802.3bt PoE
- Power Supply: 50VDC, 1.2A Gigabit PoE
- Power Save: Supported
- Beamforming: Supported
- Max. Power Consumption: 31W
- Supported Voltage Range: 44-57VDC
- Max. TX Power: 25 dBm
- MIMO: (3) 4 x 4
- Operating Frequency: 5 GHz
- Antenna: Integrated Dual-Mode Antenna Array
- Antenna Gain:
– Small Cell: 15 dBi
– Large Cell: 10 dBi
- Antenna Beamwidth:
– Small Cell: 50°
– Large Cell: 90°
- WiFi Standards: 802.11 a/n/r/k/v/ac/ac-wave2
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES), 802.11w/PMF
- Mounting: VESA-Compatible Mount, Pole/Wall (Brackets Included)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Dust and Water Resistance: IP67
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC