Ubiquiti UniFi XG Application Server
The Ubiquiti UniFi XG Application Server is a rack-mountable Ubuntu-based application server, capable of securely running all of your business applications. It integrates UniFi and UniFi Video software for centralised management of your UniFi devices.
Ubiquiti UniFi XG Application Server Key Features
- Dual 3.5″ Hard Drive Bays
- Dual 10G Ethernet Ports
- Powerful Intel Xeon-D Processor
- Bluetooth for Easy Setup from a Phone or Tablet
- Pre-Installed UniFi and UniFi Video Software
UniFi Application Server
Featuring dual 10G Ethernet for high throughput and a powerful Intel Xeon-D processor, the UniFi Application Server efficiently scales to serve large UniFi and UniFi Video installations.
The compact 1U form factor and pre-installed UniFi and UniFi Video software applications enable rapid deployment and plug-and-play integration.
Initial Setup via Bluetooth
Use the UniFi Mobile app to configure the UniFi Application Server. The username and password you configure in the UniFi Mobile app will be used for the UniFi and UniFi Video software.
Advanced Features in UniFi Controller
UniFi is quickly expanding to a full Software Defined Networking (SDN) solution with seamless integration of high-performance switching, gateways, and more.
Ubiquiti UniFi XG Application Server – Technical Specifications
- Dimensions 442.4 x 43.7 x 305.5 mm (17.42 x 1.72 x 12.03″)
- Weight With Mount Brackets 6.5 kg (14.33 lb) 6.6 kg (14.55 lb)
- Power Consumption 150W Maximum (60W Typical)
- Power Method 100-240VAC/50-60 Hz, Universal Input
- Power Supply 100-240VAC, 2 to 4A, 50 to 60 Hz
- Supported Voltage Range 100-240VAC
- LEDs System Data Ports HDD Bays Bootup/Reset/Locate Link/Activity Activity/Error
- Processor Intel Xeon D-1521
- System Memory 32 GB DDR4
- On-Board Flash Storage M.2 SSD 120 GB
- Hard Drive Capacity (2) 2 TB HDDs (Pre-Installed)
- Operating Temperature 0 to 40° C (32 to 104° F)
- Operating Humidity 5 to 90% Noncondensing
- Rack Mount 1U High, 12″ Depth (Rack-Mount Hardware Included)
- Network Interfaces:
– (2) 10GBase-T 1G/10G RJ45 LAN ports
– 1GBase-T Dedicated IPMI Management Port
- Additional Interfaces:
– (2) USB 2.0 ports on front panel
– (2) USB 3.0 ports on back panel
– VGA Display
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC