Get one-to-one, remote configuration support from a Ubiquiti certified professional; to help set up your Ubiquiti UniFi Controller and access points.
We will spend 30 minutes with you on the phone and using remote support software to get your UniFi Controller set up (using a PC or the UniFi Cloud Key), and get your access point(s) connected so that you can start using them straight away.
What is included:
- 30 minutes remote time with a 4Gon Ubiquiti certified technician
- We will guide you through the configuration and set up the UniFi Controller, and register up to 5 Access Points.
- Basic configuration to allow internet access through the access point(s).
- Further features can be set up upon request.
Note: This service is for 30 minutes of time with one of our Ubiquiti Professionals, which in a normal environment is sufficient for one of our professionals to complete the set up. However, if there are issues outside of our control which slow down the process and prevent us completing the configuration in time, then you can request and purchase additional technician time, if required.
This service is subject to the following requirements, this is important to ensure we can complete set up in time:
- Please ensure you have Teamviewer downloaded and installed on your computer. We will provide the download link.
- If installing the UniFi Controller onto a PC/Mac, the user account must have Administrator privileges and internet access.
- You must have an available ethernet port on your existing Router or Switch for each Access Point you want to set up (which provide internet access).
- Devices must be plugged into your Network and powered on.
- Login credentials for your existing router must be available.